1. the name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
person in charge:
Attorneys M&P Dr. Matzen & Partner mbB (hereinafter referred to as M&P)
Lawyer Dr. Klaus Matzen
Lawyer Dr. Dominique Jaeger, LL.M. (Québec)
Lawyer Dr. Ronald Begemann
Lawyer Dr. Felix Heimann
Neuer Wall 55
Phone: +49 (0) 40 / 80 80 4 80
Fax: +49 (0) 40 / 80 80 4 84
Data protection officer:
The company data protection officer of M&P can be contacted at the above mentioned address or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.matzen-partner.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time by e-mail to email@example.com.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as the interests of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these web pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Maps
6. Google reCAPTCHA
In order to ensure sufficient data security when submitting forms, we use in certain cases the service reCAPTCHA of the company Google Inc. This serves primarily to distinguish whether the input is made by a natural person or abusively by machine and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google. The deviating data protection regulations of Google Inc. apply here. Further information on the data protection guidelines of Google Inc. can be found at http://www.google.de/intl/de/privacy or https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
7. data subject rights
You have the right to:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
8. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.