1. the name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
person in charge:
Attorneys M&P Dr. Matzen & Partner mbB (hereinafter referred to as M&P)
Lawyer Dr. Klaus Matzen
Lawyer Dr. Dominique Jaeger, LL.M. (Québec)
Lawyer Dr. Ronald Begemann
Lawyer Dr. Felix Heimann
Lawyer Dr. Christoph Körner
Neuer Wall 55
Phone: +49 (0) 40 / 80 80 4 80
Fax: +49 (0) 40 / 80 80 4 84
Data protection officer:
The external data protection officer of M&P can be contacted at Sonnemann / Strelecki GbR, represented by Ms. Anke Sonnemann and Mr. Joachim Strelecki, Kronenstr. 77, 44139 Dortmund, Germany, or at email@example.com.
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.matzen-partner.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as the interests of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
We use our consent management tool CCM19 on our website.
The tool allows you to give consent to data processing via the website, in particular the setting of cookies, as well as to exercise your right to withdraw consent already given.
The purpose of data processing is to obtain and document required consents for data processing and thus to comply with legal obligations.
Cookies may be used for this purpose. Among other things, the following information is collected and transmitted to CCM19: Date and time of the page view, a random ID, Consent Status. Papoo Software & Media does not process the data itself, the data is stored as a log file. Access to the log files of our customers is only by prior arrangement and agreement of the customer. This data is not passed on to other third parties. Data processing is carried out to fulfill a legal obligation on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
To offer the website in WordPress multilingual we use the plugin Polylang. It stores the language selection of the user. A transmission of the data to the manufacturer of the plugin does not take place.
7. Contact form 7
In order to ensure sufficient data security when submitting forms, we use the WordPress plugin Contact Form 7. This is primarily used to distinguish whether the input is made by a natural person or abusively by machine and automated processing.
8. data subject rights
You have the right to:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
9. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.