Attorneys at Law M&P Dr. Matzen & Partner mbB is a partnership with limited professional liability according to the German Partnership Act (PartGG)
Responsible in the sense of § 55 para. 2 RStV: Attorney Dr. Klaus Matzen.
The lawyers at Rechtsanwälte M&P Dr. Matzen & Partner mbB are admitted to the bar in the Federal Republic of Germany and are members of the Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg.
The following professional regulations and professional codes of conduct apply to the activity as attorneys:
– BORA – Professional Code of Conduct for Attorneys
– BRAO – Federal Lawyers’ Act
– CCBE – Professional Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Community
– FAO – Specialist Lawyers’ Regulations
– BRAGO – Federal Lawyers’ Fees Code
– RVG – Law on the remuneration of lawyers (Lawyers’ Fees Act)
These regulations in their current version can be viewed at the Federal Chamber of Lawyers.
Professional liability insurance
HDI-Gerling Firmen und Privat Versicherung AG, HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover
Territorial scope (AVB WSR 558)
- Other European countries
Insured are liability claims from activities
- in connection with consulting and dealing with European law;
- of lawyers before European courts.
- Worldwide in the amount of the legally required minimum insurance sum for liability claims arising from the claim of the policyholder before non-European courts.
- However, the insurance cover does not apply to liability claims arising from activities through law firms or offices established or maintained abroad.
Out-of-court settlement of disputes
Disputes between lawyers and their clients can be settled out of court upon request at the regional bar association or at the arbitration board of the Federal Bar Association (Neue Grünstraße 17, 10179 Berlin).
The information on this website has been prepared by the law firm M&P Dr. Matzen & Partner mbB to provide general information about the activities of the firm. It does not constitute legal advice. The use of these pages cannot result in a client relationship. Before users act on the basis of the information on these pages, they should seek further legal advice.
All content and design elements published at matzen-partner.de are protected by copyright. The use of textual content from the offer requires the express prior consent of the author and may only be used with reference to the source. The use of graphic elements and photos from the web offer is expressly prohibited.